Thursday

Maccas Drive-thru

McDonald's is not only a good place to study. Which is what I have been doing since last year...
Ronald teaches wholeheartedly... LOLYES! FREE BIG-MAC COUPONS!!!
Hiao
Hiao too
As many have noticed, the BigMac Chant promotion came to an end, when we so many coupons and its the last day, we all have to give it a shot :D

It was not as hard as imagined, trust me, as long as you are given to look at the paper, oh well, I missed out the word "seed" but he still gave the coupon to me! Very kind of the manager, nicest I have seen. And all we get is coupons and coupons, there was seven of them! Going to be sick of it, and I'm so sure.

Even when you are feeling down, you are still welcomed: ) but maybe not with food from KFC. Life is about contradictions.

Lee Ong'm lovin' it.
Thanks to Ronald!
Hey? Wait a minute...
It must've been him!

No comments: