Thursday

Not emotional

FYI: I'm just feeling down. Things that I want to do, I can't. Things that I can do, I do not want to either. Just feel like taking a short nap and go all the way to city to snap some pictures... I can't anyway, dates are forcing me...

For those who care so much about victims from Si Chuan or saving the earth. Following the common belief, I would say it is a retaliation of nature force trying to kill human beings before we kill them.

For those who believe in greater good, dominating the world for thousands of years, having extensive ways to preserve and prolong life, if you do not believe it as defiance of god''s will, I do think it is a good thing in a way that we have taken out lives without anyone being filed as criminal in US cabinet. Overcrowding of population is the same as parking problem, you charge them parking for 4 ringgit a day, it would not help.

For those who are like me, believing global warming and etc are just scams without plot behind, I think it is just natural. Nothing is promised in this world but death, a fine that all men pay. So here comes the chance to redeem:) Remember few years back China was troubled? They were not that protective towards environment anyway, I believe they tried to dig licorice roots and caused air quality issues themselves. Every single thing happening on earth are just too immense for human to make any change.

No comments: