Saturday

Collateral

Mumble: Cats cry and yell every night outside my house, sounding as if they were miserably tortured, have grievances unfolded.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flames

Looking for new rooms to move in isn't an easy job. Not to mention the hassle moving around, the previous owner wants u to give notice, the next owner wants you to move in immediately. Convenient places have their price jacked up, other places are cheap but by no means convenient. It kills me when I think of that I might just bring the sad face of owner when I tell him/her I will move out, after just a few months of staying but thats the best I could do. I will try SS17 or SS14 tomorrow...

Get smart is freaking awesome, I promise you that you would not laugh that much in other movies. Trust me.

No comments: