Thursday

Finally

Finally I have decided to talk about what you have been unhappy about and what I have not liked. In my opinion this is crucially important despite the fact that I have most of the time done it BADLY.

I'm really worried about the foreseeable outcome of ours of which I have told. I just hope the problem could come to rest eventually, I just hope should it be act of playfulness and it should end like one. We both deserved better. I relentlessly do things for the good of both of us.

I bet it could not be better, than letting things out...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As mentioned earlier, I think it was some major replacement of machine over the reservoirs around the area. Finally the water supply interruption has ended! As I was informed that it will stop at 7AM, I woke up 7.07 knowingly my biological clock worked all well.

It was utterly disastrous... I slept at 2AM, having my last bath at around 1PM? Even though I tried not to go out for the whole day but the humid weather just caught me. I felt slightly sticky and it was really hard to fall asleep, I habitually bathe and keep myself clean before turning in.

I don't know how many times I should reiterate but to make things worse, my paranoia heats me up when I still find smell of cheese burger remaining on my hand and I still feel I have oily fingers!

It's good having water back!


PS: Some areas will have their water supply cut off for 24 hours, check SYABAS.com.my for more details just in case.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm now ever-so-famously "two down two to go" (didn't know why people had to use it everytime when there is e)

Yet it's not something to be happy about... I have my killer subjects waiting for me, and believe me retaking is the worst thing in life to happen. The remorse and humiliation could kill just anybody. After this is being taken care of, life is going to be all better.

I just wish I could pass these subjects...

Money and Capital Markets
Business Law

No comments: