Thursday

What could I do in 3 weeks' time?


In an optimistic presumption, I would be off to Australia next year, I think there are just too many things I have not tried. I have not learn the way to Cheras night market, have not been to Putrajaya, have not tried some franchise western food, last but not least a view of KL city!

I would keep them in my To-Do list next semester(: Hopefully I leave no rue.

For the next semester its pretty cloudy, I do not know if I would have failed anything until 11th of July, by then the SMS coming into my cellphone would determine the rest of my Uni life. This is not brought to any exaggeration, I mean it. I just could not afford to do badly anymore, I have pushed myself beyond limits, did things I would not have believed I have done. It was the best I could do, should I fail anything, I'm truly sorry.

PS: Economics are for everyday reading now, imagine that!

No comments: