Wednesday

Crazy World


In one morning back in Pontian, me and my mother bumped into her old friend Leong Heng. His accent was distinctive, apparently he stayed in Perth for a very long time...

As a student who have nothing to shout about he could have kicked me to the side and start talking to my mother about life, instead he taught me one important thing "Friends are very important, at the end of the day the only one with you might be you alone or you and your wife, yet there are things you cannot talk about together..."

I don't know if I'm too naive or I've been seeing life through coloured glass. People around me, they are psychopaths... To them people are nothing but obstacles or stepping stone, if you mean good purpose then you mean a good friend to them, vice versa.

I guess at the end of the day, I should stop complaining about how repugnant things are? This is the terrible world. Nobody could say we are a happy world now, even though environmental issues are controversial, pollution, hunger, drought, selfishness, greed, war and epidermic are things we cannot digress.

No comments: