Friday

VZ virus

And yeah, I caught chicken pox despite my previous vaccination, again I have not faith in our bio-medical advancement, they can't treat any freakin viruses! (Maybe remedy for small pox but it was plain accidental discovery)

I made one right decision which is coming back hometown for recuperating purpose, without air-conditioning it is plain nightmare, fighting against your own reflexes is very frustrating! As the air is dry now, I do not feel itchy after waking up!!

I'm supposed to be having Company reporting, Financial Management and Commercial Banking tutorials:( I rather catch it on Friday so I get to still go... God knows how tough it is to catch up.

Gotta go people, in case I pass on virus to my computer, subsequently this blog and your computers as well! ZOMGGGG

No comments: