Sunday

Malacca

Lest face it, I'm not good at writing, people don't usually understand my way of comprehending. Guess it is better to let pictures do the talking.

And, I'm still being melancholy low about leaving Klang Valley, not that I have plenty to reminisce, I still hate drivers there truck loads. I'm gonna miss the people, low table rates, teh tarik and nasi lemak, getting a little too much! i underrated the place and it's a fact.
I have a lot of stuff I should have done. Roaming around Bangsar at night, night view at Hulu Langat, MOS at least once, take a picture of KLCC (damn) and so many more.
Am I going to complete all those in a month's time?? I have exams coming really soon. Not to forget, a lot of people who I should have met up...
As much as you all have guessed, these are pictures from Malacca I visited last friday. Oh! We bumped into Jeff on the day he was supposed to fly, unscheduled and unanticipated! Plus it was in Malacca, coincidences like these are hard to come by I guess. Birmingham:)
Till then, my friends.

No comments: