Saturday

At the end of the day...

After my predicament at ungodly hour of 6am, much have changed, really.

I had report to the Police which said they would call me if they find any leads when they did not ask for my phone number. I had to travel another time next day so that I get 2 certified copies of them...

Heading towards PJ(20mins drive++) for a replacement IC which I had to still pay fine because "perceived to be stolen" differs from "stolen". Do not underestimate their calibre in literature! Later on my replacement student ID was as dumb, I didn't declare that I lost my ID in report, FINE! (lame pun)

Not to mention I have been going out with 50 bucks in pocket nakedly, NO WALLET. Yes, I have no time to get it, I have to work for examination. Downgrade my phone to k750i which I think was something at least 2 years back. Not like I'm tech savvy tho, it functions, I'm good.

I drive around without a license, the police report should be unable to prove myself innocent. The holy JPJ office is in Fornication Under Consent of the King -ing Klang!

I need an hour to get there! I have no idea about the place too except I had a chapter in my pri school chinese textbook about KLANG.

I find it so inconvenient when my Uni and Uni i applied couldn't get me. My internship applications as well?

Been a really long week, my car was scratched too... I don't enjoy this place. On a brighter sad, he didnt take my laptop, didnt take my camera, and I did not have an expensive wallet. Nonetheless, I'm nowhere near careless, leaving phone on table was just rational... Maybe I shouldn't have opened the curtains.

Moonlight shines upon guilty and innocent alike...

P/S: Studying tax effect accounting is really taxing.

No comments: