Saturday

Tuesdays

Taken while accompanying my friend who was making delivery to Kukup, I got bored, sky got dark and I found this ionic ball in the glove box, and it reminds me of heroes...

I finished "Tuesdays with Morrie", Okay! many read much earlieran insightful one indeed, no one ever put it better. Perhaps that's what great books are about, rediscovering yourself. Notably the point about hunger of love, people are desperate for love that they accept substitutes such as sports car, bigger house and such, for love.

People want to belong to a group, liking whatever others are fond of? Liking what others like about, hoping the similarity would help the relationship with people. Never had moments better spent than reading a book like that :)

Christmas in the air? Not quite enthralling... Seasons greeting!

No comments: