Thursday

Tourists in Melbourne!

I think she knew I was leaving, her reactions and emotions was just different, no longer following my sister as she always does. Gotta miss you badly…

It is me leaving on the jetplane, albeit a lousy one… Qantas is just incomparable to SIA.

Waiting in airport is just boring, not to mention a bad cup of coffee which further burdened it.

And so I enrolled successfully into Berwick campus, this semester all four subjects would be there… And yeah, 30 minutes via train, for bus it might be longer…

I can hardly tell what is there over the campus, it is just the size of ONE building back in Monash Malaysia… It is a pretty much run down suburb. Only thing they got there…

Triple cheese burger from Mcdonald’s opposite the campus! I heard this is the most happening place around Berwick, man, I actually have friends who stay in the Berwick hostel…

So we tried to get to the city, mostly for nothing, just want to do some exploring and yes, we are THAT FREE.

This is random…. fine.

The ever so intriguing hook turn! Or am I the only one who loves it, superbikes are so common in Melb and I love them to bits.

Do help my housemate, one dollar could buy him meals for 2 weeks, 5 dollars could pay for his school fees, 20 could build him a school!

Thats how we do it! We went for Victoria night market, saw nothing but Victoria in person…

And don’t I love my life in Melbourne?

No comments: