Friday

Coffee and camera

Can’t believe it is 3AM!

Why do I face and tumble upon the most colossal and miniscule things in life? Simple stuff like logging onto twitter, signing up a cap plan, paying fees, just going to classes. Big stuff like getting PR and completing a degree with the major I wanted.

It is ridiculous when I come to think of it, I have got ALL the qualities and resource needed to live life abundantly, I just hit the wrong timing, all the time. Am I just cursed?!

Why is it that everytime you show me a way, you slam the door right onto my face. Maybe this is just my life, every morning I wake up I pray that you would bless my day but it doesn’t seem to affect me much. If I am going to live life abundantly, why are you holding back on what you are going to give me.

Is the way to heaven a long and painful way or is it I have been just shut down by you. I ask for nothing more than a simple life with coffee and camera, is that too much to ask for. My life and a life of starving, disease stricken kid in third world country, they don’t really make a difference because both are not what I am looking for in life.

Are you the answer Messiah? If yes, please set things right for me, if no… just let me hit the button and let the shutter curtains go down, black my view out and just not let it come back again… I don’t want a life that I cannot live abundantly.

No comments: