Friday

Homegrown

Back home there’s really nothing much to do, just excited about Pasar Malam I’m going later. I also got a long to-eat list in mind which I’m not near to closing the books.

Also, I have been behind for my studies about… money market yields right now, self study is harder than I thought, it is literally a battle against the power Philistine monster of procrastination.

I really need to video some part of this town, I’m thinking it might actually work… Unfortunately, the way I photograph stuff in Melbourne would never work in Pontian. However, thanks for the sunlight being so ever merciful.

I am quite sick of the whole whining about Malaysia already, not only that people complain about the wrong thing out of ignorance, people do not appreciate what they have at all. Grow up.

No comments: