Monday

Runnin’ out

I want to be back in but it is harder than I thought. I don’t know how taking photos became such a luxury and I believe this is really an understatement. Bringing my camera along was such a normal thing to do and there are even people in Melbourne who associate me directly with that. I guess working life is a totally different ball game, it is always about planning ahead.

A lot of things changed from *gasp* my last post, especially this blog, I think it has become a private journal since most people have forgotten about it anyway. I am in a position that holds so much uncertainty, in fact I don’t even know if it is a dead end despite the having all the terms being reasonable. I much rather be with financial models and spreadsheet all day. I have always doubted people who doesn’t believe money is not everything, but I think… I am challenged, so badly.

My watch died… It was a gift from someone special… I guess it should go away altogether, it is right about time. Also I would not trust anything Italian other than their cars, in just 3 years it could malfunction just like that. But I saw something handmade and mechanical, and I am in love again. In fact I am viewing the timepiece tomorrow.

Wish me luck.

Shalom.

No comments: