Saturday

Reluctant to start off...


As library extended operating hours, it became the new asylum for Monash students, so we get away from Sun-U foyer cramped with all indons, it looked like refugee camp on my last visit.. Quite a thoughtful effort by Uni!
The question again, did I study? No... I spent most of my time blogging and using the internet, it really feels hard to start studying right after last assignment due date, life, was not this way. Plus I saw another friend doing his assignment after due, he said he would just let the marker deduct marks as he wish... Crazy mutha.

And yes, I did bring along my Canon, shutter was a bit too loud for library too. But I feel kinda fine... For that even I did not study much... They did not score either...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rooney and Ichiro are Monash Undergrads

No comments: