Sunday

A day

Yours truly, the very masterpiece of long lost engineering skill, duct tape on my out of align window... The mechanic who was supposed to align it in proper manner broke my window instead... Made me pay 30 ringgit for the "new" window. The aligning problem was from a collateral damage from the last fixing of window motor though... He gave us priority and gave us free workmanship in the past so we decided to forget about it.

Just so you know, the duct tape was meant for aerodynamic purposes, dragging resistance along 300 over km isn't the wisest move.
Pontian does not have much things to do, we don't even get to compare to places where they get famous good food.
I wake up early every morning and I go jogging (: It is so healthy that I thought I just came out from rehab, experiencing life the second time. Still remember I was a HUGE fan of morning. I reach school before 6AM when I was in primary school, my mom couldn't stop laughing everytime she fetches me to school, she gave us independence in both our will and act or willful act (Bad pun intended).
My last attempt to jog could date back to 3 years ago, it was the time when I was not used to sleep late. Feel pretty bad because my mother does not look happy when she see me waking up in the afternoon.
I tried to keep myself in pace, not straining myself too much. Working too hard to start of a sports will just end myself up in deep agony, which I did several times in the past.
And since its early I had breakfast with my uncle and his family.
This is the new member of the family! Louis who just got his father inspired to buy a lottery winning number. Louis!
A truly hyperactive little guy.
And the place looked so familiar, shockingly!
I don't remember Pontian has it.
Yeah and it didn't, it was a cheap knock off! LOL. I didn't they they have to even imitate the utensils?? Old market kopitiam it is, so one day I will collect all the stupid knock-offs and post it here.
Nasi lemak was fine, however the nasi didn't taste like "nasi lemak".
The coffee tasted so sour, and the picture says it all, I think they used sambal to make the coffee...
Indomee in Kopitiam Kim is superior by far (You are reading, I know I know)
That will be the first day of opening, first day going and last time going as well:) Memorable June 28th.
Pardon her hairstyle should that reminds any of you any Rock star. That will be all. Ciao

No comments: