Friday

Delightful difference

After turning on your signal lights, usually in Selangor the car 3 feet away will desperately accelerate and make sure you can't "take" his lane. Honestly it is much easier to change lane without signals in Selangor because of this prevalent selfishness.

Last night in JB I saw something really different, at the same distance, I saw an acceleration good enough to weave in and out and within seconds the lane is clear for me to cut in. Not to say ungodly, yet a perfect strike on balance between morale and practicality.

Also they drive way faster, on a one lane road they can easily hit 100 midnight. Driving slow does not make accidents less frequent, you all should know how wide and how slow people drive on it, and they end up tailing the car in front and hit dead on. They are just better, by far better.

Morning I saw a pick-up cutting onto my right when I was making a left turn (it was a one lane road). It left me blank until I saw the very evil W car plate. Some drivers up there are just insecure and here I assume they are godless, they don't even have faith in people, which already exist in this very world, how could they believe in god??

No comments: