Saturday

13 13 13 13

There's a reason why my dad hates 13. Last 13th my grandma was hospitalised and she need to go for dialysis from now on. Bad things always happen on 13th, especially fridays.

Perhaps its because I'm going home tomorrow but this is not what I usually feel. Now I have to say goodbye to life with air-conditioning, heater, clean toilet, sea-side for jogging and breakfast with my family.

Pontian isn't a great city anyway. Plato has it, in the ideal society, the richest man would be four times richer than the poorest. In Pontian, there are people who could earn 20k and it is a safe estimate, on another hand some live on salary as meagre as 1k. Making the ratio 20:1? As inflation scavenges everyone's bank account, substantially jacking up all prices but one - salary. 2 ringgit per hour is so little that by the time I earn enough money for meal I would have became hungry again.

These are unhappy stuff that happened today:
1. I was at home doing nothing much, wanted to go around but something held me back.
2. My mother met someone she knew and she got so excited, she stepped back - on my feet.
3. When my chronic pain on my left feet was so severe, my mother used something I kept f tomorrow and I have to then go out again, it hurts, yes it does.
4. My internet back at Subang was cut off, as if I was the only one using, nobody pays. Great, right before the day I need to use it, not to forget its a weekend.
5. Somehow none of the supermarket but one was selling 3-in-1 oatmeal, is it rare? Or what?
6. Drivers on road just got very rude today.
7. When I was walking the dog, my sister and mom somehow went very far. The dog followed and I had to follow too and that explained the chronic pain
8. A shop keeper introduced to me a table lamp which was, as she said "what people normally buy". Hell yeah, with dust and it was ugly and it was not illuminating anything unless u press it so low that it reclines on table and block the view.
9. People are looking for me only when they need me, this happens all the time.
10. To end this, life just got shorter by one day!

Please understand I don't hate last minute plans, they are fun and all like everybody think it is. I cannot afford them because of my injury i have, and I doubt its recovering. Not a man of luck.

No comments: