Monday

Contriteness in me

I somewhat reneged my promise on working hard for my second semester... I did try out, I confined myself solitary into premise devoid of distraction yet it seems, the greatest distraction comes from my wandering mind.

It is also the reason why I started jogging and sleeping early, perhaps the turmoil sleeping late was underrated. Not only I could concentrate better, I start smiling more everyday and I think I'm a Epicurean now. For everything there are two sides but the crux is how you look at it. Sleeping late does not seem to benefit anyone I would say, evolutionarily wise I think our efficiency is optimised for daytime and night is when we could not work properly and sleep.


I used to be angsty and impatient but it is over for now. I hope this change would benefit my semester... Got my doubts cleared out, even at average of 65 it is kind of border line, they would still assess my 62.375 but chances are low... Arithmetically, i need 70.25 this semester to get to 65 average and 85 to get 70 average... I'm going to try real hard, it's All-in.

No comments: