Wednesday

AASB116 - rants

ww- can't focus > just kill me > nowconsolidationbreakevenunitcostproductcostsac2harvardmodelmanufacturingoverheadAASB116softhrmhardhrm arggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
chinhao- motha-fuckin assignment
ying- my brain can function nomore > can anwar burn all books, shut down schools like shi huang ti?
maggie- my brain cant function anymore too > everyone is dying from assignments > 1000 words, 100 words pun tak sampai. i dont know how to doooooooo la.

me??- si beh lan duo > AFW2491, I wanna strangle you to death, if it weren't intangibility

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What are you doing?
Listening to pork and beans, doing things I should not be doing, thinking about why did i feel it, thinking about what I have dreamt about... Preparing for celebration as it would be my LAST assignment for the year, next assignment is no earlier than March... Why do I feel it takes forever to end?

I don't care I don't care I don't care!

No comments: