Friday

IMHO

A foolish thing to do is to distinguish 7 billion people using 12 horoscopes...

I disbelieve not out of that I resent the world. I value the subtle differences in people more than just 12 prototypes.

So meant to be, congratulations!

Thanks to my housemate's girlfriend who parks her car blocking my way every weekday. Thanks to the big bully uncle who complained about the non-existent scratch on his car.
Thanks to the neighbour who gives me a stare everytime he sees me.
Thanks to yet another neighbour who parks his big Unser blocking my view.
Thanks to the drivers who respond exactly opposite when u signal.
Thanks to my housemate who leaves clothes in washing machine for days.
Thanks to the mosque that wakes me up everyday without fail.

I dislike here... GOD, do something!

No comments: