Monday

Two more days

Unbelieveable, by how people who are afraid of swine flu, want to make themselves as if they got swine flu, quarantining themselves at home, just for the again, 0.4% FCR. Nothing wrong with that, nothing personal... good on you all. Since when did people start liking MJ so much?

Sad thing about this trip is I should have seen the Maorian culture and heritage. Overall, GOOD.

Best gift I got is really the art of enjoying life, savouring good moments, biting through bad ones, and even bitter ones would be memorable good moments when I look back.

How many times do people have to disappoint me. Europe should be my answer...

Something I have never doubted, today it all changed. I said goodbye to you, and this time it means I'd never want to see you again.

No comments: