Saturday

Cultural learnings of Indians for make benefits glorious nation of Malaysia

I haven’t been able to find time and/or wi-fi to blog, I stayed in KL for ten days without realising.

It was all really random, Wei Xiong texted me 12 plus, asking if I am interesting in shooting Thaipusam for fun and I was only given 4 hours of notice, but what the hell, I turned up anyway!

IMG_2998[1]

IMG_2995[1] 

It was really exhilarating for me, I never really shot stuff like this, the closest thing was my trip to Chiang Mai during their lantern festival but I was really really new.

IMG_3075[1]

IMG_3167[1]

It was really exciting to shoot Thaipusam, you get a lot of emotions and people generally don’t mind photos being taken, at least from what I experience or did not.

IMG_3057[1]

IMG_3078[1]

IMG_2978[1]

Climbing up the stairs was not tough… bearing the smell, definitely was! This trip really showed me a lot limitations in my camera… I was however totally fine with just having just one lens for the day.

IMG_2986[1]

IMG_2959[1]

Personal favourite of the day.

IMG_2979[1]

IMG_2952[1]

Just like Wei Xiong, I don’t think I am ever going to do this again… My first and last Thaipusam shoot!

No comments: