Monday

Petaling Street, Old China Cafe, The See’sters

IMG_3201[1]

I know it’s nothing big, but honestly, for almost 3 years of studying in Klang Valley I never took this place too seriously hence I never dropped by.

IMG_3203[1]

For what it is known for, the Chinese New Year decoration is pretty much like a Chinese restaurant without pork.

IMG_3207[1]

I thought I should have hanged around a bit longer.

IMG_3216[1]

After climbing through fences, sneaking through guards, leaping over drains and crawling through sewages, We got to this place… minimalism at it’s best, not only the menus are printed on plain white(??) paper, it wasn’t even stapled.

IMG_3226[1]

Does anyone think slow spinning ceiling fans look VERY nostalgic?

IMG_32662[1]

IMG_3249[1] 

IMG_3230[1]

Also note that I am not sure if I took all the shots! We kept passing the camera around.

IMG_3267[1]

No comments: