Saturday

LIFE!

I think I have been busy throughout my life, for good or for bad, computer games or exams, there is rarely a moment of peace. I function on predetermined goals and doesn’t stop for refueling, Looking back at how I prepared for CFA I cannot be any prouder for myself, sacrificing so much of time and valuable opportunities is something unprecedented. I only knew we could succeed in life with priorities set right,yet I never knew priorities meant sacrificing. I even brought my books to funerals I had to attend. That or I am just not a big fan or funerals.

Corporate had minor changes in remuneration system, it came to me like a pay rise and there’s no better news than this. I am a wee bit closer to my purchase of strata title, even though it is fair to say it is too early for anything concrete.

Time to brighten up my dying blog with some photos perhaps?

No comments: